Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hoo are you? Hoo am I?

There is a fun linky over at Night Owl Crafting that I have been wanting to try, called "Hoo Are You?". Today I just jumped on in! She posts some questions and then we answer them on our blogs and link back to hers. It's a neat way to e-meet other crafters.
Hereyago!

1. What type of diamond cut do you like?
I am a simple gal, round brilliant cut.

2. If you are married when is your anniversary, if not what month
would you like to be married in?
Anniversary is next week! May 24.


3. What were or would you like your wedding colors to be?
Navy blue- my favorite color. Also had hot pink flowers. It was an impulse decision that I ended up loving.

4. How many bridesmaids did or would you have at your wedding?
We had 7. My 3 sisters, 1 best friend from growing up, 2 best friend from college, 1 best friend from after college. I needed all these gals for guidance. I probably still do!

5. How long have you been married?
8 YEARS next week! WOAH!



I thought this was fun! Hope you did too!
NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...