Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{Printable} Owl Valentines



Happy Early Valentine's Day!

This is my free Owl Printable for 2012. A bit updated from last year. Printed. Updated colors. Fixed the wording. Made more room for a child's large signature or a signature label. Tweaked the size, text spacing and a couple other things.

Download image by: drag and drop to desktop OR right-click and save as... 


Want last year's?  Here are a few more for this year.
Did you like it? Please,
Pin It

Linked up:
Somewhat SimplePhotobucketA Crafty Soiree Transformation ThursdayThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 34
Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingLovely Crafty HomeThe Shabby NestPhotobucketTodays Creative BlogTip Junkie handmade projects

5 comments:

  1. so so cute!!! I love owls! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the owls! and I would love to know how you were able to line up all your "linked to" buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute owl vdays!! I as well would love to know how you lined up your link buttons as well! Looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute! I just found you via A Turtle's Life for Me {don't you LOVE Natalie- she's so sweet!} and I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow me back if you'd like.
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West :)

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...